- Recommend stand alone air receiver/compressor is used dedicated to ChlorGuard
- Sufficient Air for two closures
- System designed and approved to PED(97/23/EC) Module-H
- Standard panel uses Normally Closed Solenoid Vales (NC). This avoids plant shutdown when mains power fails and battery drains.
- Fail-Safe panel uses Normally Open Solenoid Vales (NO) to avoid potential plant shutdown when mains power fails and battery drains.
- One to four banks available for shutting down up to twenty cylinder valves or twelve drum valves
- For use with nitrogen or compressed air
- Battery back-up available for Standard and Fail-Safe
- Solenoid valves are activated by gas detection alarm or remote stop signal to the electrical control panel
- During closure compressed air supplied for up to 30 seconds
- Key Test function available